Subject: Re: Documents for the gate pass Order #9639830908 Date- 13th March FW: [#2196497] - Conversation with Jennyfer
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: radhika jawle <[email-masked]>
Cc: Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>, Anton dilshan <[email-masked]>, Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>, homebox delivery <[email-masked]>, Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, Home Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 00:50:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Would request these documents to be sent in today if possible as delivery is due on the 13th March. 
Please treat as urgent. 

Thanks and regards 
Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "radhika jawle" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Soundar Rajan" <[email-masked]>, "Anton dilshan" <[email-masked]>, "Abdul Rasheed" <[email-masked]>, "homebox delivery" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Yunis Fakrudeen" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "Home Box" <[email-masked]>, "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:43:45 AM 
Subject: Documents for the gate pass Order #9639830908 Date- 13th March FW: [#2196497] - Conversation with Jennyfer 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Soundar Rajan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Anton Dilshan ] , 

Please share the documents for the gate pass as the delivery date is 13 th march. 

Thanks & Regards, 

From: Home Box <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 7:59 PM 
To: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Vaibhav Ohri <[email-masked]>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>; Nisha Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Anton Dilshan <[email-masked]>; hbpending uae <[email-masked]>; Homebox Delivery <[email-masked]>; Soundar Rajan <[email-masked]>; Abdul Rasheed <[email-masked]>; Subhash Jangir <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Fwd: [#2196497] - Conversation with Jennyfer 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

ESCALATION 2 

Please take a look at ticket [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com%2Fhelpdesk%2Ftickets%2F2196497&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ca602a5a0714e4922430c08d8e3dd60a3%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637509887238657751%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2BmnecfoRLxHrQX%2B7JzOmed9x6ouJBdcBzm3aWOHORE8%3D&reserved=0 | #2196497 ] raised by Jennyfer (). 

Hi team, 

Cust wants this information in the photo from the delivery team . Kindly check and action . 
Order :9639830908 
AWB:FP030521001691 

Thanks and regards 
The Support Team. 

On Mon, 8 Mar at 12:36 PM , Home Box < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Please take a look at ticket [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com%2Fhelpdesk%2Ftickets%2F2196497&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ca602a5a0714e4922430c08d8e3dd60a3%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637509887238657751%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2BmnecfoRLxHrQX%2B7JzOmed9x6ouJBdcBzm3aWOHORE8%3D&reserved=0 | 
#2196497 ] raised by Jennyfer (). 

Hi team, 

Cust wants this information in the photo from the delivery team . Kindly check and action . 
Order :9639830908 
AWB:FP030521001691 

Thanks and regards 
The Support Team. 

BQ_BEGIN

On Sun, 7 Mar at 3:24 PM , Home Box < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Jennyfer 

Hello 

02:28 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Bot 

أهلا مرة أخرى ! 

02:28 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

How are you 

02:28 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

Please I want to follow up on the documents 

02:28 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

As I need to submit the request at the earliest 

02:29 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Amer 

Hi Jennyfer .Thank you for choosing HomeBox. My name is Amer . How may I help you today? 

03:15 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

Please I want these details 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

I have a scheduled delivery on March 13 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

So that I request the move in request 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

In order for the movers to have access for building 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

I already contacted homebox yesterday but no action was taken 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

So this is to kindly follow up 

03:16 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

The products cannot be delivered unless I get the access from the building management 

03:17 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Amer 

Please allow me a moment and I will check on this for you. 

03:18 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Amer 

We have informed our team 

And they will provide you with the documents and contact you soon 

03:21 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

Can you do this today please? 

03:22 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Amer 

We have informed them and they will contact you as soon as possible 

03:22 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

Ok appreciate this 

03:23 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Jennyfer 

Thanks 

03:23 PM, 07th Mar 

	

Amer 

It was a pleasure to assist you. Thank you for shopping with us. 

Have a wonderful day. 

03:24 PM, 07th Mar 

	

View conversation in [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.freshchat.com%2Fa%2F224106425474082%2Finbox%2Fopen%2F0%2Fconversation%2F459800373915054&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ca602a5a0714e4922430c08d8e3dd60a3%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637509887238667708%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=5VYtpKcrN%2FmCduDWPh0%2BYJmh7%2B5CLAYybOQSZIm9hx8%3D&reserved=0 | 
Freshchat ] 

BQ_END

2196497:1125156 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com