Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 16:06:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    etb-4.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.62] refused to talk to me: 554
    cmgw-1.mail.tiscali.it  en1c2800w2eERbg01 IP: 108.170.60.122, You are not
    allowed to send mail. Listed in Abusix Mail Intelligence, see
    http://abusix.ai/search?q=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host fpo9.mail.dk[193.201.76.57] refused to talk
    to me: 554 5.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.kundenserver.de[217.72.192.67] refused to talk
    to me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue110) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx.poczta.onet.pl[213.180.147.146] refused to talk to
    me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to
    me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for
    help or to contact [email-masked] to clarify.)