Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:52:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-v01.bluewin.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk
    to me: 554 mxbw.bluewin.ch vimdzmsp-mxin13.bluewin.ch Swisscom AG sc208:
    Blocklisting in effect - https://lookup.abusix.com/search?q=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk
    to me: 421 mx11.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx11.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108
    Failure to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry
    later.
    ;id=pddToJb0GmCOB;sid=pddToJb0GmCOB;mta=mx11.tb;d=20221031;t=235203[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)