Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:47:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.talktalk.net[62.24.202.42] refused to talk to me: 554 cm8nec
    mx.talktalk.net pdTcoc9vd3pXq IP Blacklisted (TT104)
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host smx01.a1.net[80.75.42.227] said: 450 4.7.1 Client
    host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages
    from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user
    complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in
    reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.settorefunerario.it[62.149.128.157] refused
    to talk to me: 554 mxdhfe08.ad.aruba.it bizsmtp pdYpoUmObq2Wt Connection
    refused from 108.170.60.122. See
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 for more
    information.

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail.omlesmo.com[46.228.253.197]:25:
    Connection timed out