Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:25:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in combined.mail.abusix.zone : Access Denied, please see www.abusix.ai

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.mymagenta.at[80.109.253.242] refused to talk to me: 421
    ren-mail-pmxin-mg01.mx.mymagenta.at ren-mail-pmxin-mg01.mx.mymagenta.at
    MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or
    retry later.
    ;id=pd9eoxhVmpMI1;sid=pd9eoxhVmpMI1;mta=ren-mail-pmxin-mg01;d=20221031;t=232114[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.kpnmail.nl[195.121.65.158] refused to talk to me: 521 5.5.0 Your IP has
    been blacklisted. Please contact [email-masked] for more information.

<[email-masked]>: host mx5.vodafonemail.de[2.207.151.53] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx004) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.xplornet.ca.cust.a.hostedemail.com[216.40.42.4] refused to talk to me:
    421 Service not available, closing transmission channel

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.libero.it[213.209.1.129] refused to talk
    to me: 550 smtp-06.iol.local smtp-06.iol.local IP blacklisted by CSI. For
    remediation please use
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122
    [smtp-06.iol.local; LIB_102]