Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:21:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in combined.mail.abusix.zone : Access Denied, please see www.abusix.ai

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.164] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-a1p-087392.sys.comcast.net resimta-a1p-087392.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.25
    Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[3.96.81.40] refused to talk to me: 421
    shw-ibgw-4007a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked AUP#DNS

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    etb-3.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.64] refused to talk to me: 554
    cmgw-2.mail.tiscali.it  emMe2800x2eERbg01 IP: 108.170.60.122, You are not
    allowed to send mail. Listed in Abusix Mail Intelligence, see
    http://abusix.ai/search?q=108.170.60.122