Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:08:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1
    smtp.orange.fr pcuxoX0l4xrIS Adresse IP source bloquee pour incident de
    spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in combined.mail.abusix.zone : Access Denied, please see www.abusix.ai

<[email-masked]>: host mx.linkdatacenter.net[41.178.51.174] refused to talk
    to me: 550 5.5.0 108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This email
    from IP  has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)