Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:31:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    terra.es[208.84.244.10]:25: Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.sfr.fr[93.17.128.123] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 Client host
    rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.poczta.onet.pl[213.180.147.146] refused to talk
    to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname,
    [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to dolfijn.nl[54.73.3.5]:25: Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: host etb-1.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.63] refused to
    talk to me: 554 cmgw-4.mail.tiscali.it  elXb2800A2eERbg01 IP:
    108.170.60.122, You are not allowed to send mail. Listed in Abusix Mail
    Intelligence, see http://abusix.ai/search?q=108.170.60.122