Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:17:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx0.charter.net[47.43.18.9] refused to talk to me: 554
    impin018.msg.chrl.nc.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-v02.bluewin.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 554
    mxbw.bluewin.ch vimdzmsp-mxin04.bluewin.ch Swisscom AG sc208: Blocklisting
    in effect - https://lookup.abusix.com/search?q=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.26]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota.
    Please direct 452-4.2.2 the recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    g12-20020a056870a70c00b0013b603304f5si8499864oam.264 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)