Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 14:11:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx002) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: Heißes Mädchen will sich treffen.
From: Donia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:21:00 +0200

Hallo, heutzutage ist es so selten, einen echten Mann zu treffen,
aber ich bin sicher, ich habe dich gefunden, ich will mich hier zeigen.
Sie wünschen es sich selbst. Mein Profil.