Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:52:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.mx-altice.prod.cloud.synchronoss.net[65.20.48.3] refused to talk to me:
    554 5.7.1 Invalid PTR resource record [IP-108.170.60.122] A

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2a1.comcast.net[96.103.145.164] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-a1p-087400.sys.comcast.net resimta-a1p-087400.sys.comcast.net ESMTP
    server not available

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hello.
From: Aubrie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 23:20:30 +0300

Hello. I would like to meet you for intimate meetings. Come to my profile.