Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:26:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx003) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx1h1.comcast.net[96.102.157.178] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-h1p-037599.sys.comcast.net resimta-h1p-037599.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.emig.gmx.net[212.227.15.9] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx004) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.109] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)