Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:46:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.cogeco.net[129.158.33.68] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.1 [C14] Missing
    reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.oxsus-vadesecure.net[51.81.61.71] refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1
    Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122] blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - ELNK002_102 -
    https://postmaster-earthlink.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

<[email-masked]>: host mxin5.upcmail.net[213.46.255.74] refused to talk
    to me: 421 vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11.mxin.upcmail.net
    vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11.mxin.upcmail.net MXIN108 Failure to determine
    Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pajTo1qghKf02;sid=pajTo1qghKf02;mta=vie01a-pemc-pmxin-pe11;d=20221031;t=204603[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)