Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:52:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.talktalk.net[62.24.202.42] refused to talk to me: 554 cm8nec
    mx.talktalk.net pZsFovNBSaip6 IP Blacklisted (TT104)
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost
    connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.kundenserver.de[212.227.15.41] refused to
    talk to me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not
    available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For
    explanation visit
    https://www.ionos.com/help/index.php?id=2425&ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx5.vodafonemail.de[2.207.151.53] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)