Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:28:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in combined.mail.abusix.zone : Access Denied, please see www.abusix.ai

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] refused to talk to me: 550 mail not accepted from
    blacklisted IP address [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host ine.wanadoo.es[62.36.20.20] refused to talk to me: 550
    Reverse DNS lookup failed for host 108.170.60.122.

<[email-masked]>: host mx.linkdatacenter.net[41.178.51.174] refused to talk
    to me: 550 5.5.0 108.170.60.122 is blocklisted by FortiGuard. This email
    from IP  has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx3.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62]
    while sending RCPT TO