Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:06:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.t-online.de[194.25.134.9] refused to talk to me: 554 IP=108.170.60.122
    - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to contact
    [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx117) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: Hallo. Heute habe ich frei, wir können uns sehen.
From: Rosie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:49:27 +0200

Hallo Schönheit! Wie geht es dir?
Heute bin ich zum ersten Mal in eure Stadt gekommen. Ich werde 7 Tage in deiner Stadt sein.
Ich bin hier alleine sehr einsam, ich habe hier keine Freunde, und ich habe auch mit meinem Freund Schluss gemacht.
Wir können uns treffen und eine gute Zeit zusammen haben!
Ich möchte ein intimes Video machen, um meinen Ex-Freund zu ärgern. Wirst du mir helfen?
Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort, klicken Sie hier.