Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 09:47:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx8.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pXrtodzFR0MxJ;sid=pXrtodzFR0MxJ;mta=mx8.tb;d=20221031;t=174233[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    emig.freenet.de[195.4.92.217]:25: Connection timed out

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    smtp-in.orange.fr[80.12.26.32] refused to talk to me: 550 opmta1mti71nd1
    smtp.orange.fr pXw0oVdRXxrIS Adresse IP source bloquee pour incident de
    spam. Client host blocked for spamming issues. OFR006_102 Ref
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 [102]

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smx01.a1.net[80.75.42.227] said: 450 4.7.1 Client
    host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.sefaro.it[62.149.128.72] refused to talk to me:
    554 mxdhfe14.ad.aruba.it bizsmtp pXwjoDTnLaOTJ Connection refused from
    108.170.60.122. See
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 for more
    information.