Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 08:18:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx6.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx6.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to
    determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=pWTUoBY40l6kQ;sid=pWTUoBY40l6kQ;mta=mx6.tb;d=20221031;t=161316[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: connect to jantje.nl[151.101.192.200]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: Hallo, Schatz
From: Sibel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 17:06:13 +0200

Hallo, heutzutage ist es so selten, einen echten Mann zu treffen,
aber ich bin sicher, ich habe dich gefunden, ich will mich hier zeigen.
Sie wünschen es sich selbst. Mein Profil.