Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:33:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044852.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044852.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: How are you doing?
From: Gertruda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:57:52 +0200

Hello. Sexually liberated girl wants to meet. This is my profile.