Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:22:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    etb-2.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.64] refused to talk to me: 554
    cmgw-1.mail.tiscali.it  eeMY280102eERbg01 IP: 108.170.60.122, You are not
    allowed to send mail. Listed in Abusix Mail Intelligence, see
    http://abusix.ai/search?q=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I'm still waiting for you.
From: Tessa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:52:01 +0200

There are so many men in the world and I miss you. Maybe we won't let  get bored
beautiful girl? My profile.