Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:11:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx2c1.comcast.net[96.102.18.149] refused to talk to me: 554
    resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net resimta-c1p-044893.sys.comcast.net
    108.170.60.122 Comcast requires that all mail servers must have a PTR
    record with a valid Reverse DNS entry. Currently your mail server does not
    fill that requirement. For more information, refer to:
    http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#554

Subject: Hey! I don't mind meeting you.
From: Kenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 16:44:43 +0300

Hello! How are you?
Let's meet?
Come to my profile.