Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Hey! Where did you disappear to?
From: Georgina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:48:01 +0200

Hello handsome! How are you?
Today I came to your city for the first time. I will be in your city for 7 days.
I am very lonely here alone, I have no friends here, and I also broke up with my boyfriend.
We can meet and have a good time together! I want to make an intimate video to annoy my ex-boyfriend.
Will you help me? I'll be waiting for your reply, click here.