Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 17:29:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    d3-20020a056a0010c300b0056bbdb48fcdsi210142pfu.118 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Wie geht es Dir, Liebes
From: Vilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:26:37 +0200

Hallo Leute, wie geht es euch, lasst uns spielen?Mein Profil.