Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:14:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ee1.pl[195.78.67.36] said: 550 No such
    recipient here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie
    przyjmiemy tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa / We can't accept this message
    because it is spam - see: https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa  [127]
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.spamexperts.com[38.111.198.185] said: 550 The
    sending IP (108.170.60.122) is listed on https://spamrl.com/. Please
    resolve this and retry. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hallo! Lass uns treffen?
From: Pancracia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:14:22 +0300

Hallo! Wie geht es Ihnen?
Lass uns treffen?
Geh auf mein Profil.