Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 04:10:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie
    przyjmiemy tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-polityka.html / We can't accept this
    message because it is spam - see:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-policy.html [127] (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie
    przyjmiemy tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa / We can't accept this message
    because it is spam - see: https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa  [127]
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich hoffe, deine ist groß.
From: Belinda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:07:59 +0200

Hallo Schönheit! Wie geht es dir?
Heute bin ich zum ersten Mal in eure Stadt gekommen. Ich werde 7 Tage in deiner Stadt sein.
Ich bin hier alleine sehr einsam, ich habe hier keine Freunde, und ich habe auch mit meinem Freund Schluss gemacht.
Wir können uns treffen und eine gute Zeit zusammen haben!
Ich möchte ein intimes Video machen, um meinen Ex-Freund zu ärgern. Wirst du mir helfen?
Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort, klicken Sie hier.