Subject: Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you
From: "Content-filter at giove.mailmox.it" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 04:34:09 +0200 (CEST)

A message from <[email-masked]>
to: [email-masked]

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 197499-09/DxFCUNotW_Ld

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases some balance between
losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on either side.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [108.170.60.122]:39530 

Received trace: ESMTPS://[108.170.60.122]:39530 < ESMTP://127.0.0.1 <
  ESMTP://127.0.0.1 < ESMTP://127.0.0.1 < ESMTP://127.0.0.1 <
  ESMTPSA://104.168.34.168

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
From: Anastasia <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Anastasia esp

Delivery of the email was stopped!