Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:16:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT005.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    ot8-20020a17090b3b4800b00200919a55b1si5326711pjb.180 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    ot8-20020a17090b3b4800b00200919a55b1si5326711pjb.180 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.schlenker-gmbh.de[85.16.71.185] said:
    550 No RDNS entry for 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host grill-heuser.de[83.246.80.152] said: 550-Your
    message scored 8.6 SpamAssassin points. Report follows: 550-Software zur
    Erkennung von "Spam" auf dem Rechner 550-s38.my-system.de 550-hat die
    eingegangene E-mail als m?gliche "Spam"-Nachricht identifiziert. 550-Die
    urspr?ngliche Nachricht wurde an diesen Bericht angeh?ngt, so dass 550-Sie
    sie anschauen k?nnen (falls es doch eine legitime E-Mail ist) oder
    550-?hnliche unerw?nschte Nachrichten in Zukunft markieren k?nnen. 550-Bei
    Fragen zu diesem Vorgang wenden Sie sich bitte an 550-the administrator of
    that system 550-Vorschau: Hello. I am in your city. I know you a little.
    You and I have 550-one mutual friend. If you want to get to know me better,
    go to my 550-profile. 550-See you soon. Hello. I am in your city. I know
    you a little. You and I 550-have 550-one mutual friend. If you want to get
    to know me better, go to my 550-profile. 550-See you soon.
    550-Inhaltsanalyse im Detail:   (8.6 Punkte, 5.0 ben?tigt) 550-Pkte
    Regelname              Beschreibung 550----- ----------------------
    -------------------------------------------------- 550-1.2
    RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Transportiert via Rechner in Liste 550-von
    www.spamcop.net 550-[Blocked - see
    <https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?104.168.34.168>] 550-3.6 RCVD_IN_SBL_CSS
    RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL-CSS 550-[104.168.34.168 listed in
    zen.spamhaus.org] 550--0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: Senderechner
    entspricht SPF-Datensatz 550-1.2 MISSING_HEADERS        Empf?ngeradresse
    ("To") fehlt 550--0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO-Name entspricht dem
    SPF-Datensatz 550-0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: Nachricht enth?lt HTML
    550-1.3 RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_RPBL  RBL: Relay in Validity RPBL,
    550-https://senderscore.org/blocklistlookup/ 550-[108.170.60.122 listed in
    550-bl.score.senderscore.com] 550-1.3 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to
    internal network by a host with 550-no rDNS 550-0.0 T_SHORT_SHORTNER
    Short body with little more than a link to a 550 shortener (in reply to end
    of DATA command)