Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:09:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    o16-20020a170902d4d000b00176a2d5ae14si7730808plg.363 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT042.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT042.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxs.mail.ru[94.100.180.31] said: 550 spam message
    rejected. Please visit
    http://help.mail.ru/notspam-support/id?c=-AAzJuPOU4yAjKvBbqzLjPiDdemyJDJvj2WMeVbN-5VrzwPBaYDZJiAAAADMagEAY5XaEA~~
    or  report details to [email-masked]. Error code:
    263300F88C53CEE3C1AB8C808CCBAC6EE97583F86F3224B2798C658F95FBCD56C103CF6B26D98069.
    ID: 0000002000016ACC10DA9563. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hey! Can not wait to see you!
From: Violanda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:06:40 +0300

Hello! How are you?
Let's meet?
Come to my profile.