Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:05:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    64-20020a630343000000b0043882f3e74bsi8526748pgd.441 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.qq.com[203.205.219.57] said: 550 Domain
    frequency limited
    [MF4Ek6rROF7U0P9eYjIf471iaQ9AvD130AOrT6VTI9jubk1qVhu0v8X17THBtiL8Qg==  IP:
    108.170.60.122].
    http://service.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000724 (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hello! Interested in a relationship without commitment.
From: Mila <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:04:49 +0300

Hello! How are you?
Let's meet?
Come to my profile.