Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:52:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    i7-20020a170902cf0700b00186989178b0si8952587plg.132 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    i7-20020a170902cf0700b00186989178b0si8952587plg.132 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    i7-20020a170902cf0700b00186989178b0si8952587plg.132 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Refused
    by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1666835531-4C75EF7A-CBA09306/20/7638000059) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550-User
    unknown. --- Contact your postmaster/admin for technical assistance. 550-He
    can achieve our postmaster via email: [email-masked] or via fax: 550-+49
    30 72621696 . In any case, please provide the following information in
    550-your problem report: This error message, time (Oct 27 01:52:11), client
    550 (199.115.117.7) and server (mx-nb01.ok-mx.com). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)