Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:52:11 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mc27.lon.server.colt.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]> (expanded from
    <[email-masked]>): host
    colt-net.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.7.606 Access
    denied, banned sending IP [212.74.77.107]. To request removal from this
    list please visit https://sender.office.com/ and follow the directions. For
    more information please go to
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=526655 AS(1430)
    [HE1EUR01FT007.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)