Subject: Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you
From: "Trusted Network GmbH" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:52:11 +0200 (CEST)

A message from <[email-masked]>
to: [email-masked]

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 13061-07/D2uyQUmHGsXW

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases some balance between
losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on either side.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [108.170.60.122] 
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message apparently originated at:
  [104.168.34.168], atmxns unknown [104.168.34.168]

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
From: Adelaide <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Adelaide adv

Delivery of the email was stopped!