Subject: cdmon - Ticket recieved
From: Info CDmon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:22:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Molly,   

 

      To receive more personalized attention and to answer your query needs to be validated in the Control Panel cdmon.      

 https://cdmon.freshdesk.com/support/login 
   
 Sincerely, cdmon Team 
  https://www.cdmon.com 

   

 For any query or
 suggestion do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to 
[email-masked] or by calling 935 677 577 or 911 822 767. 
   
 In
 compliance with the Data Protection Act 15/1999, we inform you that 
your personal details are included in a commercial file which is 
responsible of 10dencehispahard SL, with the purpose of sent commercial 
communications. If you want you can exercise your rights of access, 
rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by 
email([email-masked]) or in writing  to Girona Street No. 81-83, 08380 -
 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona).  This message and any document 
bearing attached are confidential and intended solely for the person or 
entity who has been sent. If you have received this message by error, 
please be advised that the same content is copyrighted and their 
unauthorized use is prohibited by law, so please, notify us by email to 
info@cdmon.