Subject: [Abuse#381043584] Automatisch antwoord: Avery los
From: KPN Abuse Team <[email-masked]>
To: Avery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:10:21 +0000

English translation belowBedankt voor uw meldingHierbij bevestigen wij dat uw
bericht, met het onderwerp "Avery los", door ons is ontvangen.

LET OP: Het onderwerp van dit bericht bevat een ticketnummer: 381043584  .
Indien u vanaf een ander e-mailadres contact met ons wilt opnemen, vermeld dan
altijd het volgende in het onderwerp: 381043584 .

Met vriendelijke groet,

KPN Abuse Team
[email-masked]

-- English translation --Thank you for your report.We hereby acknowledge that
your message, with the subject "Avery los", has been received.

PLEASE NOTE: The subject of this message contains a ticket number: 381043584 .
In case you want to contact us from a different e-mail address, always include
the following in the subject: 381043584 .

Kind regards,

KPN Abuse Team
[email-masked]
[1]

[1] https://www.kpn.com/abuse