Subject: Thanks for your email! Please read this ASAP verify#N59Qh4cbBHLKjk17wyYFD-1666822011)
From: "David Rizzo" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 15:06:51 -0700

My email account is receiving hundreds of junk e-mail messages 
every week. This is causing me to either miss important emails or
not reply to them in a timely manner.

Subsequently I've had to enable a system (called "BoxTrapper") 
that allows me to verify you are a real live human being and not
a spam source. You only need do this one time. After that your 
email address will be saved as "safe" and I'll get all subsequent
emails you send to me.

To complete this verification, simply reply to this message and leave
the subject line intact (it needs to see the part that starts with "verify#"
in order to work). Or you can just click the link below:

http://www.djrizzo.com/cgi-sys/bxd.cgi?a=[email-masked]&id=N59Qh4cbBHLKjk17wyYFD-1666822011

Of course lately you may have been told that if you're not positive 
where an email came from, you shouldn't click links in it or reply to 
it. That's very true and excellent advice. If you are not comfortable
replying or clicking the link, just contact me ASAP (via telephone, 
text message, or in person) and I will handle it all on my end. 

I apologize for any inconvenience, and I thank you for your 
patience and understanding!

Sincerely,
David "DJ" Rizzo

PS: Google the term "BoxTrapper" to learn about this service.

PS2: The "headers" of the original message sent from your address are 
shown below. This is intended to assure you that this message you are 
reading is an automatic response to the original email you sent to me, 
and that it is not some random attempt to trick you into clicking
on a link! 

From [email-masked] Wed Oct 26 15:06:50 2022
From: Anna <[email-masked]>
Subject: Anna los
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:04:12 +0200