Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 13:22:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    g9-20020a6544c9000000b0043cd68f1223si6830788pgs.291 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT038.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie
    przyjmiemy tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-polityka.html / We can't accept this
    message because it is spam - see:
    http://poczta.wp.pl/info-antyspam-policy.html [127] (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: macho hallo
From: Diana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:21:18 +0200

Hallo, heutzutage ist es so selten, einen echten Mann zu treffen,
aber ich bin sicher, ich habe dich gefunden, ich will mich hier zeigen.
Sie wünschen es sich selbst. Mein Profil.