Subject: Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:17:56 +0200 (CEST)

A message from <[email-masked]>
to: [email-masked]

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 26734-20/1ptWwEfOUp3n

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases some balance between
losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on either side.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [108.170.60.122] 
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message apparently originated at:
  [104.168.34.168], mail.lsmindia.com unknown [108.170.60.122]

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
From: Addison <[email-masked]>
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Addison esp

Delivery of the email was stopped!