Subject: Re: Elise adv
From: ABB Mail Reflector <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:39:05 +0200

Dear user,

                             you have sent mail to a recipient with an
                             outdated address.
                             The Notes Domain in the recipient address you
                             used has been removed from the infrastructure
                             and the recipient now has a new domain
                             address.
                             Your mail has automatically been forwarded to
                             the new Notes domain.

                             To prevent this from happening in the future,
                             you can use this button

                             to automatically remove such outdated domain
                             information from all addresses in your
                             personal local address book.

                             Best regards

                             Mail Reflector
                             (automatically generated mail)

                             Original recipient(s):
                             [email-masked]@O365_ABB03
                             Corrected recipient(s):
                             [email-masked]@ABB