Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 10:48:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT052.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 554 (#5.3.0) Nie przyjmiemy
    tej wiadomosci poniewaz jest to spam - zobacz strone:
    https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa / We can't accept this message
    because it is spam - see: https://pomoc.wp.pl/polityka-antyspamowa  [127]
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hallo! Lass uns treffen?
From: Meilani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:48:10 +0200

Hallo! Ich habe lange überlegt, ob ich dir schreiben soll oder nicht, aber ich habe mich trotzdem entschieden.

Ich werde meine Gefühle nicht verbergen, ich mochte dich wirklich.
Ich freue mich, wenn wir uns treffen können, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht.

Ich bin zum ersten Mal in Ihrer Stadt, also haben Sie die Möglichkeit, schöne Orte zu besichtigen.
Ich schicke Ihnen ein intimes Foto.
Ich hoffe du magst mich. Ich kann es nicht erwarten dich zu sehen. Klicken Sie hier für eine Antwort.