Subject: UNERWUENSCHTE MASSEN-MAIL (SPAM) von Ihnen
From: "Content-filter at defiant.osite.de" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 19:36:13 +0200 (CEST)

Ihre Nachricht an:
-> [email-masked]

wurde als unerwünschte Massen-Mail (SPAM) klassifiziert.
Subject: Aurore adv
Return-Path: <[email-masked]>

Diesee Nachricht wird in der Art abgewiesen. Auslieferung der Nachricht wurde gestoppt!

Senden Sie Ihre Mail erneut als reine Textmail.

Um diese Beneachrichtigung fuer Mails die nicht von ihrem Server kommen zu verhindern, 
richten Sie bitte eine SPF Record ein.

A message from <[email-masked]> to:
-> [email-masked]

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 25263-02/Y3qHJ18fk6Ci

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance
between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on both sides.

To prevent this DSN message for mails not from you servers , consider 
adding a SPF record.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [192.168.241.61] osmailserv01
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message originated at: [104.168.34.187],
  iufun unknown [104.168.34.187]

 Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
 Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
  Subject: Aurore adv
 
 Delivery of the email was stopped!