Subject: Re: Victoria adv
From: "Admin listserv Sideralia" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victoria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:18:41 +0200

>--823970db2febc1ce5df7be15f1d5fff1735a29
>Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="a10b42e91dd9f74c6fc58c3723e7c8990d58"
>
>--a10b42e91dd9f74c6fc58c3723e7c8990d58
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
>Hello. I am in your city. I know you a little. You and I have one mutual 
=
>friend. If you want to get to know me better, go to my profile. See you 
s=
>oon.
>
>--a10b42e91dd9f74c6fc58c3723e7c8990d58
>Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
><html>
><head>
><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
></head>
><body bgColor=3D"#ffffff">
><div align=3Dleft><font size=3D2 face=3DArial>
><div align=3Dleft><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><font 
color=3D"#0066cc"><u>=
>Hello. I am in your city. I know you a little. You and I have one mutual 
=
>friend. If you want to get to know me better, go to my </u><a 
href=3D"htt=
>ps://tinyurl.com/5n7jbpkm">profile</a><u>. See you 
soon</u></font>.</font=
>></div></font></div></body></html>
>
>--a10b42e91dd9f74c6fc58c3723e7c8990d58--
>
>--823970db2febc1ce5df7be15f1d5fff1735a29
>Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="1.jpg"
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
>Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1.jpg"
>
>/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD//gA7Q1JFQVRPUjogZ2QtanBlZyB2MS4wICh1c2luZyBJSk
cg
>SlBFRyB2NjIpLCBxdWFsaXR5ID0gODUK/9sAQwAFAwQEBAMFBAQEBQUFBgcMCAcHBwcPCwsJDB
EP
>EhIRDxERExYcFxMUGhURERghGBodHR8fHxMXIiQiHiQcHh8e/9sAQwEFBQUHBgcOCAgOHhQRFB
4e
>Hh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4eHh4e/8AAEQgB0g
Fe
>AwEiAAIRAQMRAf/EAB0AAAEFAQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAUBAgMEBgAHCAn/xABCEAABAwIFAgQEBQ
IE
>BQMEAwABAAIRAyEEBRIxQVFhBhMicTKBkaEHFEKxwSPRM1Lh8BUkYnLxCBaCJTQ1okNTkv/EAB
oB
>AAIDAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgMEBQb/xAAqEQACAgICAgICAQQDAQAAAAAAAQIRAyESMQRBIl
ET
>YTIFFFJxI0KBM//aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A+eGGP97pzDY2MwowQGiBJStMmCpF6VE9N55VuhUkQT
I4
>Q5pvA2KtYMHc3bsPdRY0rCbRDC5pBHsnMY0Nc0EybE9eqexjqdO13QG+5Uz8OKbYk+hsm3JKzN
mz
>GqKVYa3iDZoj2AVXLwa2ZU5JA1TPZW6+oYeq7aW6faUnhtk5k0G7i4fIJx9stZtMqw7aucYS0w
2D
>HUL2fw/hopgzxELyvJWaMdQIgEE/uvXsid/SEbkSuT5krR1fGWmw9gmFrOFcDTH2UOFcC2JHsr
dP
>4Yue5XMbNiEbySPsmvDTNtlNpAMWTXtlvQ9kiZScADH+yh+OY0ztHKIYiRJn7IdiC4gz84UkhG
bz
>CmC50b8LMZtQIkbduy1OOJ1OvbhAcwh2rc24WmDKsiMJmeHmqCG2kcdEPx1KMGAS6A6/eVps0p
Qw
>mNjNkEx1LU19OdjcD2ldDHO0kc3LCrPMs3pFuMcdEB2ypU6nlVA6eyNeIqcV3OO0y22yAkmHC3
Vd
>GO0cuXbL4OsW4UmrW3kO/dUsNVOjTsR0KmDjcyUyDSHH4i3mbqKIm0HuptXmMPDotfdQv1TBE+
+6
>aKmhokTcylBIESmh29/dJuSJgpiHOt8tk0R126pXG2k/vZMdNzx90IQoIjkLjJEbgdU0GARG6Q
OM

La tua richiesta non puo' essere processata in quanto il comando inviato 
e' sconosciuto.

Le richieste devono essere inviate a:

    Admin listserv Sideralia <[email-masked]>

I comandi devono essere inseriti nell'oggetto o nel corpo del messaggio.

I comandi accettati sono:

help
     
     restituisce un messaggio come questo

lists

     restituisce la lista delle mailing list disponibili

info nome-mailing-list

     restituisce informazioni sulla lista specificata

subscribe nome-mailing-list

     aggiunge il tuo indirizzo e-mail alla lista degli iscritti. Una volta 
iscritto,  
     potrai inviare messaggi agli altri iscritti

subscribe digest nome-mailing-list

     aggiunge il tuo indirizzo e-mail alla lista degli iscritti. Una volta 
iscritto, 
     potrai inviare messaggi agli altri iscritti. L'iscrizione digest alla 
lista 
     consente di ricevere tutti i messaggi inviati alla lista nella 
giornata raccolti 
     in una unica e-mail

unsubscribe nome-mailing-list

     cancella il tuo indirizzo e-mail dalla mailing list. Non potrai piu' 
ricevere o 
     inviare messaggi alla lista se non iscrivendoti nuovamente.

In caso di problemi con la lista, puoi contattare l'amministratore del 
list server a:
 
    LetterRip Administrator <[email-masked]>

-----------------------

Your request could not be processed because the command you sent was not 
understood.

Requests must be sent to:

    Admin listserv Sideralia <[email-masked]>

Commands must be placed in the body or in the subject of the message.

The following commands are accepted:

help

    Returns a message similar to this one.

lists

    Returns a list of the available mailing lists.

info mail_list_name

    Returns information about the specified list.

subscribe mail_list_name

    Adds your address to the list of subscribers. You can then 
    send messages to the list. If you were subscribed to the 
    digest version of the list, you are removed from the digest 
    subscription list.

subscribe digest mail_list_name

    Adds your address to the list of subscribers. You can then 
    send messages to the list. If you were subscribed to the 
    normal version of the list, you are removed from the normal 
    subscription list.

unsubscribe mail_list_name

    Your address is removed from the list of subscribers or 
    digest subscribers. You will no longer receive messages or 
    digests and will no longer be able to send messages to the list.

If you have problems using these commands, you can contact the list server 
administrator at:
 
    LetterRip Administrator <[email-masked]>