Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders
From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>, Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 12:17:21 +0000

Hi Shadab,

All the below invoices are rescheduled:-

29038101571820210209 - Scheduled for the 16th Feb 1st slot

29038101571720210209 - already scheduled for the 14th Feb 2nd slot

29038101572420210209 - already scheduled for the 15th Feb 2nd slot

29038101571620210209 - - scheduled for the 18th Feb 2nd slot

29038101571520210209 - Scheduled for the 18th Feb 3rd  slot

29038101571420210209 - already scheduled for the 14th Feb 2nd slot

29038101572320210209 - already scheduled for the 15th Feb 2nd slot

29038101572520210209 - already scheduled for the 16th Feb 2nd slot

29038101571320210209- already scheduled for the 14th Feb 1st slot

29041101774920210209 - already scheduled for the 15th Feb 2nd slot
29041101774820210209- already scheduled for the 15th Feb 2nd slot

Regards,

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:03 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Cc: Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Niren Dsouza<mailto:[email-masked]>

Pl schedule these orders and needs within 5days as we have processed very late.

Date
Order-id
Qty
POS Invoice No
Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)
Remarks
Billed date
7-Feb-21
406-9177580-6745937

29038101571820210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
403-2628722-7463519

29038101571720210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
402-3384263-1558701

29038101572420210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
406-0838103-2345948

29038101571620210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
407-8717363-1416355

29038101571520210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
404-8349559-5979550

29038101571420210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
404-9812907-4234726

29038101572320210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
406-1855199-1097937

29038101572520210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
403-3695871-0838712

29038101571320210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21

Order date
Order ID
SKU
SKU
Title
Price
Invoice
Delivery Date
Slot
7.02.2021
NAED20047525750-1-P1
N26849318A
154903116
P-Evasion Shoe Cabinet 80x39x86.5cms-Walnut-12Pairs
209
29041101774920210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
7.02.2021
NAED20000704082-2-P1
N26849321A
155194225
Emotion Shoe Cabinet-120x39.4x123cms-Walnut-20 Pairs
379
29041101774820210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule

Thanks
Shadab Khan
From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 3:44 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 07- 02-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala Kindly Schedule the below mention invoices.

Date
Order-id
Qty
POS Invoice No
Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)
Remarks
Billed date
7-Feb-21
406-9177580-6745937

29038101571820210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
403-2628722-7463519

29038101571720210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
402-3384263-1558701

29038101572420210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
406-0838103-2345948

29038101571620210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
407-8717363-1416355

29038101571520210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
404-8349559-5979550

29038101571420210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
404-9812907-4234726

29038101572320210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
406-1855199-1097937

29038101572520210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21
7-Feb-21
403-3695871-0838712

29038101571320210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
9-Feb-21

Order date
Order ID
SKU
SKU
Title
Price
Invoice
Delivery Date
Slot
7.02.2021
NAED20047525750-1-P1
N26849318A
154903116
P-Evasion Shoe Cabinet 80x39x86.5cms-Walnut-12Pairs
209
29041101774920210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule
7.02.2021
NAED20000704082-2-P1
N26849321A
155194225
Emotion Shoe Cabinet-120x39.4x123cms-Walnut-20 Pairs
379
29041101774820210209
need to reschedule
need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,
Joyson

________________________________
From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 9:48 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Pl process the pending order marketplace is following up with pending orders. It will effects our ratings.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 1:57 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly process the pending ones as we have received the orders and we are missing the timeline.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 10:36 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA orders to process.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 11:20 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 2, 3 4-2-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly Schedule the below mention invoices.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

Remarks

2-Feb-21

171-5598126-3511554

29038101565820210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

406-1268633-2597950

29038101565920210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

403-1924133-9489908

29038101566320210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

406-1978718-7977969

29038101566820210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

403-1524394-7596333

29038101566420210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

171-1996180-3866720

29038101566520210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

407-3368971-1282752

29038101566920210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

404-5763956-4046709

29038101566720210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

405-3587997-8132301

29038101566220210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

171-5736834-0394728

29038101566120210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

171-0151264-6375548

29038101567020210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

403-4925194-5760343

29038101566020210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

2-Feb-21

404-0679738-9803515

29038101566620210203

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

402-3719809-4654701

29038101568920210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

407-5204491-2197159

29038101568420210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

404-1438314-3348360

29038101568520210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

403-4887512-4921119

29038101568820210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

407-2719529-0002751

29038101568220210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

404-4084072-4684334

29038101568620210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

407-3048419-3248346

29038101568720210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

405-2033308-4419559

29038101567920210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

405-2092323-0023546

29038101567820210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

4-Feb-21

403-7790954-1625109

29038101568320210204

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

2.2.2021

NAED10086858487-3-P1

N30104290A

160574561

Moonlight 180x200 Bed+2 Nightstands+Dressor/Mirror-Oak+Beige

1869

29041101772320210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

2.2.2021

NAED20021126596-2-P1

N26849171A

161327137

P-Fiona Chest Of 5 Drawers-White

399

29041101772520210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

2.2.2021

NAED20011850601-1-P1

N35118619A

161838864

EC-P-Cooper 2Doors + 3Drawers Wardrobe W/1 Mirror & Lock-Light Walnut

549

29041101772420210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

3.02.2021

NAED20083474508-1-P1

N30104337A

159787284

Emotion Ottoman -Light Grey

279

29041101772620210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

3.02.2021

NAED20083474508-2-P1

N30104337A

159787284

Emotion Ottoman -Light Grey

279

29041101772620210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

3.02.2021

NAED20078403858-1-P1

N35118610A

162146036

F-Derek 1 Seater Recliner-Dark Grey

699

29041101772720210203

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

4.02.2021

NAED20038257527-1-P1

N26849266A

161478153

Peyton chest of Drawer 5 Drwaer

449

29041101773520210204

Need to Reschedule

Need to Reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 2:34 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PL process today's orders.

Pl share the orders and they are not shipped from the system till now and pending since Monaday.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 7:41 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 1-2-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 1:06 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:41 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 31-1-2021. With cancelled invoices

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 12:01 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders
Importance: High

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 11:48 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 28-1-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 3:04 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:18 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 26-1-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:54 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of Today's Orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

Happy Republic Day !!

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 11:50 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon & cancel invoice file dated 24-1-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala kindly schedule the below mention noon & Amazon Invoices.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

Remarks

25-Jan-21

407-5088326-8158709

29038101553720210125

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

25-Jan-21

402-5462007-6691522

29038101553820210125

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

25-Jan-21

402-4144958-6687505

29038101553620210125

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

25.1.2021

NAED10008461121-8-P1

N26849176A

161421692

P-Fiona 6 Drawers Master Dresser-White

499

29041101764020210125

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 5:03 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon & cancel invoice file dated 24-1-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> kindly schedule the below mention noon & Amazon Invoices.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date

Remarks

(Scheduled by Store)

24-Jan-21

407-8202550-7989130

29038101551720210124

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

24-Jan-21

405-1227202-6981145

29038101552620210124

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

24-Jan-21

405-4259997-1234765

29038101550220210124

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

24.1.2021

NAED10051439100-2-P1

N26849657A

158825059

F-Snowy 2 Drawers Night Stand- White

199

29041101763820210125

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

24.1.2021

NAED10000220872-1-P1

N26849758A

159127132

Aroma Agata New Corner Rack-Black

149

29041101763520210125

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

24.1.2021

NAED10092901771-1-P1

N30104037A

161774909

P-Mercury 180x200 Bed-White

549

29041101764120210125

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

24.1.2021

NAED10092901771-2-P1

N30104037A

161774909

P-Mercury 180x200 Bed-White

549

29041101764120210125

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 12:50 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 10:58 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 21-1-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 10:43 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's orders.

Thanks

Shadab  Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:41 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please find the attached for date 19-Jan-2021 AMZ/Noon orders.

Thanks

Dipak

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 12:46 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders

Thanks

Shadab

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 1:30 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Stock available pl process :

17-Jan-21

403-3065070-2813912

No stock

No stock

No stock

17-Jan-21

Link : https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/Furniture/Shoe-Cabinets-and-Racks/HOME-BOX-Angelic-26-Pairs-Shoe-Cabinet-with-Rectangular-3-Door/p/160839489<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2Fae%2Fen%2FFurniture%2FShoe-Cabinets-and-Racks%2FHOME-BOX-Angelic-26-Pairs-Shoe-Cabinet-with-Rectangular-3-Door%2Fp%2F160839489&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C40b27be691304967e4df08d8ce9e2a1a%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637486526031372323%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=NkoOFwRQny%2BnsaZzHM1BiW9xZJvILmkc4Qkh4YNroTQ%3D&reserved=0>

17-Jan-21

408-3159984-8308321

No stock

No stock

No stock

PL check other store as well for all the No Stock Items .

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 11:42 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer the attached amazon file on 17 Jan 2021.

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 10:45 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Manas,

Amazon orders sheet not in the attachments.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:45 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 17-1-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:04 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of Todays order to process.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 1:01 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon file dated 14-1-2021.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:53 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 12:01 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon & cancelled invoice dated 13-1-2021.

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:38 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's order.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 11:14 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon , Amazon & cancelled invoice dated 12-1-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala kindly reschedule the below mention invoices.

Date

Order-id

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

Remarks

12-Jan-21

402-5061776-1688349

29038101535420210112

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

12-Jan-21

402-3080784-7497149

29038101535520210112

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

12-Jan-21

403-3375161-2012339

29038101535620210112

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

12.1.2021

NAED10057063254-1-P1

N37827288A

162442137

Palmer 2 Seater Sofa Bed W/2 Cushions & Storage-Beige

699

29041101752220210112

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 12:10 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

Todays orders

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 10:28 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon dated 10 & 11 -1-2021.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> kindly reschedule the below mention invoices.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

10-Jan-21

403-9044385-0963538

29038101533020210111

Need to reschedule

10-Jan-21

407-4606835-2953156

29038101533220210111

Need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

Stock

10.1.2020

NAED10091122325-4-P1

N26849318A

154903116

P-Evasion Shoe Cabinet 80x39x86.5cms-Walnut-12Pairs

209

29041101750720210111

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 2:43 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays Marketplace orders. Old orders still not processed kindly share all the pending orders invoices.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 2:56 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon dated 7-1-2021

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2021 11:51 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Today's order pl process.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 11:45 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of Todays order

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 10:50 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>/ @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 10:11 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>/ @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's Marketplace order :

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 10:03 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon dated 31-12-2020 with cancelled invoices.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2020 2:21 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>/@Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 11:02 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon dated 30-12-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 4:47 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's Orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 11:17 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon dated 29-12-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 3:50 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's Orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 10:33 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon 28-12-2020, Amazon file  dated 28-12-2020 with cancelled invoices.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 10:20 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Todays order attached. Yesterday's orders till now not processed.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2020 12:48 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 7:39 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Amazon file  dated 21,22-DEC-2020 with cancelled invoices.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 5:17 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 12:29 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

                  Kindly find cancelled invoice.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 5:27 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order.

Since 13th dec orders not processed. Kindly share all the pending order with invoices.

Marketplace following up for the same.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 10:47 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's order.

Kindly revert on other emails which sent for cancellation and orders which are not processed.

Thanks,

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 2:59 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon 6,8,9-11-2020, Amazon file  dated 6,8,9-12-2020 with cancelled invoices.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 5:54 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Orders dent on 6th Dec still not processed , Kindly confirm on these order marketplace following up with delivery timeline.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020 12:23 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders
Importance: High

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of till now pending order.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 6:17 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon 29-11-2020, Amazon file  dated 30-11-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Manas

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971    65308282

 M  :  +971   522686280

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2020 1:56 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @HomeBox Customercare UAE<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]>

Not scheduled :

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

25.11.2020

NAECB0061853823-4-P1

N26849325A

156165995

P-Costagat TV Unit- White-Upto 70inch

239

29041101655120201126

need to schedule

need to schedule

Thanks

Shadab

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 12:50 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon 25-11-2020, Amazon file  dated 25-11-2020, 26-11-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> kindly reschedule below invoice

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

25.11.2020

NAECB0061853823-4-P1

N26849325A

156165995

P-Costagat TV Unit- White-Upto 70inch

239

29041101655120201126

need to schedule

need to schedule

Regards,

Manas.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 12:57 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of todays order on Amazon and Noon.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 8:08 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 24-11-2020.

Regards,

Manas.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 4:48 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of today's order to process.

Thanks & Regards

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 11:40 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 09-11-2020 & 10-11-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

9-Nov-20

404-2354457-7121930

29038101436520201109

Need to reschedule

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

9.11.2020

NAECB0018417063-2-P1

N20111643A

154708475

Viva 2-Tier Serving Trolley-60.5Lx40wx80hcm-White

199

29041101592220201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

9.11.2020

NAECB0038476476-1-P1

N37375807A

161772186

P-Sherry Sofa Bed-Brown

499

29041101591220201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0014330468-1-P1

N36199331A

162121815

Massa Rectangular End Table - Set of 2

305

29041101595820201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0022737527-11-P1

N35118553A

162154830

Curvy Queen Bed - 150x200 cms

539

29041101595920201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0062137580-1-P1

N32286548A

161925916

Joyfull Queen Sized Bed with 2-Drawers - 150x200 cms

1085

29041101595620201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0062137580-7-P1

N38184418A

162458231

Kulltorp 3-Door Wardrobe with Mirror

395

29041101595620201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0065714668-1-P1

N32307811A

161838822

Cooper King Sized Bed - 180x200 cms

444

29041101595520201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

10.11.2020

NAECB0087589163-2-P1

N26849133A

160896860

Costagat Sonoma 4 Cube Divider with Swivel Wheels

195

29041101595720201110

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 4:37 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of new Orders.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 12:17 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 08-11-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

8.11.2020

NAECB0062329760-1-P1

N26849325A

156165995

P-Costagat TV Unit- White-Upto 70inch

239

290411015876202201108

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

8.11.2020

NAECB0052128791-1-P1

N30104182A

161214858

P-Joyfull Sofa Bed-Grey

595

29041101587020201108

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 5:01 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of orders to process.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 12:22 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 07-11-2020.

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 1:57 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of order needs to process today.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 1:44 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please provide the price list for noon orders.

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020 1:13 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

PAF of orders to process.

Thanks

Shadab Khann

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2020 11:18 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 05-11-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

5.11.2020

NAECB0095029019-7-P1

N26849325A

156165995

Costagat Alwan TV Unit for TVs up to 70 inches

239

29041101578220201105

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 3:41 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PAF of order needs to process

Thanks

Shadab

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:52 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Amz/ Noon Orders

Dear Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon Amazon file FYR dated 04-11-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

4.11.2020

NAECB0047700563-1-P1

N26849379A

160641909

Joy Bookcase W/Study Desk-White

360

29041101574120201104

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Thanks & Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 3:51 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

HI @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of orders needs to process

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 2:22 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 1-11-2020.

Regards,

Manas.

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 3:51 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Team,

Mentioned below all the invoice are scheduled.

29041101557120201031-  3rd Nov 1st slot

29041101558520201031-   3rd Nov 2nd slot

29041101555820201031-   3rd Nov 3rd slot

29041101555520201031 - 3rd Nov 3rd slot

29041101555420201031- 3rd Nov 3rd slot

29041101556120201031 - 5th Nov 2nd slot

29041101556620201031 - 7th Nov 1st slot

29041101555320201031 - 3rd Nov 3rd slot

29041101559020201031- 4th Nov 2nd slot

29041101557220201031- 4th Nov 2nd slot

29041101559520201031 - 9th Nov 1st slot

29041101555720201031 - 4th Nov 1st slot

29041101555620201031 - 4th Nov 1st slot

29041101557020201031 - 3rd Nov 1st slot

29041101561520201031- 4th Nov 1st slot

29038101423120201031 - 4th Nov 1st slot

29038101423220201031- 4th Nov 1st slot

29038101421320201031- 3rd Nov 1st slot

29038101422920201031- 4th Nov 1st slot

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/[email-masked]/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADAxZGNmY2NlLWQ0N2QtNDYwMS04YzI2LTkwNGJjNTYxYmZlNwBGAAAAAAB3gS598NCVSI+zev+KrP+lBwBsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5urAAAAAAEPAABsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5u]

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2020 2:56 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 31-10-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

31.10.2020

NAECA0000599378-1-P1

N26849811A

161286868

Moonlight 3 Door Wardrobe W/Mirror-Oak+Beige

1100

29041101557120201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0014820246-1-P1

N32307811A

161838822

P-Cooper 180x200 Bed-Sonoma Oak

444

29041101558520201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0025946840-1-P1

N30985024A

160850097

P-Sydney Right Corner Sofa Bed-Grey

1150

29041101555820201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0025959054-9-P1

N34204658A

161963309

P-Costagat TV Unit- -Light Walnut-Upto 70inch

249

29041101555520201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0027589593-2-P1

N26849325A

156165995

P-Costagat TV Unit- White-Upto 70inch

239

2904401555420201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0032729293-9-P1

N26849189A

159242437

Angelic Coffee Table-White Wash+Grey Oak

224

29041101556120201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0033648527-1-P1

N35118663A

162030760

P-Kulltorp Dresser+ Mirror+ Stool- ACACIA Walnut

232

29041101556620201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0038631177-1-P1

N20111652A

158828150

Tanvy Trolley - Gold/Clear Glass

370

29041101555320201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0040586684-1-P1

N35118648A

162030802

P-Kulltorp 6 Drawers Double Dresser-Acacia Walnut

275

29041101559020201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0049673709-1-P1

N35118610A

162146036

F-Derek 1 Seater Recliner-Dark Grey

699

29041101557220201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0051537229-1-P1

N32307798A

162043025

EC-Gleam Study Desk W/1Door+1Drawer & Hutch-Sonoma Oak

380

29041101559520201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0057832387-1-P1

N26849318A

154903116

P-Evasion Shoe Cabinet 80x39x86.5cms-Walnut-12Pairs

209

29041101555720201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0071372235-2-P1

N32307811A

161838822

P-Cooper 180x200 Bed-Sonoma Oak

444

29041101555620201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0078565145-1-P1

N30104276A

160681746

Emotion Rectangular Shoes Cabinet

380

29041101557020201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

NAECA0096990897-2-P1

N30104517A

155637740

Klass Sliding Door Shoe Cabinet- Walnut-24 Pairs

335

29041101561520201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

406-5602492-1470767

29038101423120201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

407-8213879-4713158

29038101423220201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

407-8795027-8241925

29038101421320201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

31.10.2020

406-2342091-7396313

29038101422920201031

need to reschedule

need to reschedule

Regards,

Manas.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 1:54 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of New Orders of Marketplace .

Thanks,

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 12:42 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 29-10-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

NOON

29.10.2020

NAECA0059936631-1-P1

N26849327A

160836040

Costagat Rectangular 2-Door TV Unit

249

29041101553220201029

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Amozon

29-Oct-20

403-4201058-8977115

29038101420220201029

Need to reschedule

Need to reschedule

Regards,

Manas.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 2:44 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders
Importance: High

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of Orders to process

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> : could you pl schedule the order on priority. : 29041101549420201028

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 11:23 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 28-10-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

28.10.2020

NAECA0032393038-3-P1

N26849274A

159956291

Costagat Corner Desk-Sonoma

320

29041101549420201028

Need To Reschedule

Need To Reschedule

Regards,

Manas

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 12:01 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 27-10-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

27.10.2020

NAECA0011146415-2-P1

N26849325A

156165995

P-Costagat TV Unit- White-Upto 70inch

239

29041101546920201027

Need to schedule

Need to schedule

27.10.2020

NAECA0016771174-11-P1

N26849171A

161327137

P-Fiona Chest Of 5 Drawers-White

319

29041101547220201027

Need to schedule

Need to schedule

27.10.2020

NAECA0099660984-8-P1

N26849261A

157812667

P-Amy Rolling Chest of 4 drawers - 45X30X96cm - Beige

155

29041101547120201027

Need to schedule

Need to schedule

Regards,

Manas

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:03 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

PFA of New Marketplace order also share yesterday invoices

Thanks

Shadab

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:08 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 26-10-2020.

Regards,

Manas.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 5:42 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Please refer attached Noon  Amazon file FYR dated 25-10-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

Delivery Date

Slot

25.10.2020

NAECA0003567714-1-P1

N30500709A

160033879

P-Digital Safe(Large)W/Fingerprint reader & Shelf-Granite

495

29041101538220201025

Reschedule

Reschedule

25.10.2020

NAECA0094839236-1-P1

N34204608A

161869536

Mars 180X200 Bed-White Wash+Dark Oak

429

29041101538120201025

Reschedule

Reschedule

25.10.2020

NAECA0022797966-1-P1

N36199280A

162360321

P-Mirage Console/Desk W/2 Drawers-Mirror Champagne

835

29041101540320201025

Reschedule

Reschedule

Regards,

Manas.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 3:41 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amz/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 20-10-2020, 21-10-2020 & 22-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:52 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 18-10-2020 & 19-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 7:18 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 17-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 10:23 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 15-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 4:17 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 14-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 10:25 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 12-10-2020 & 13-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 10:42 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 11-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 5:20 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 10-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:16 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 07-10-2020 & 08-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 10:32 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 04/05/06-10-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2020 1:13 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 03-10-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 2:13 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Above attached file with highlighted all Noon invoice no, please check and confirm.

Regards,

Manas.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 1:48 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Zahoor ,

No invoice number for Noon order. Kindly share the same.

Thanks

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 7:49 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 1-10-2020

Regards,

Manas.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:32 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 28-09-2020 & 29-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 11:25 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 26-09-2020 & 27-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 11:06 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 23-09-2020 & 24-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 10:43 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 22-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 9:35 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 21-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 3:12 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 19-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 10:16 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 19-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 3:05 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 16-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 7:04 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 15-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10:51 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 14-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 2:00 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

As discussed please find attached noon invoices dated 13-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

 Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 7:41 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

As discussed please find attached amazon and pending noon invoices.

@Neeraj Bhanwariwal<mailto:[email-masked]> find credit notes details FYR and kindly block the same.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:29 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 10-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:36 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 09-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 6:32 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Shadab,

Find attached day wise invoices with delivery dates, Kindly confirm on panel and clear the pending. Do let us know if not scheduled.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2020 10:25 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached details FYR, will share NOON invoices by tomorrow.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 10:07 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer file FYR dated 06-09-2020. Kindly note NOON invoices already processed but not reflecting in GDMS.

KINDLY CHECK WITH IT AND FOLOW UP FOR THE SAME.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 5:23 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer file FYR dated 05-09-2020. Kindly note NOON invoices already processed but not reflecting in GDMS. Already escalated to IT (INC 0844336) Kindly follow up and do the needful on priority.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2020 10:26 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 03-09-2020. Kindly note NOON invoices already processed but not reflecting in GDMS. Already escalated to IT will follow up tomorrow and schedule.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

 Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2020 11:44 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 03-09-2020. Kindly note Due to system error we have not processed noon invoices, will process the same by tomorrow and confirm.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

Remarks

Billed date

3-Sep-20

405-6964922-8426733

29038101328520200903

CCC Team to schedule

CCC Team to schedule

3-Sep-20

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 6:53 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 02-09-2020.

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

AMZ-

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

2-Sep-20

405-8698527-6375505

1

29038101326420200902

NOON-

Date

Purchase Item No.

SKU

Partner SKU

ITEM_DESC

PROMOTION PRICE NOON

Invoice #

DELIVERY DATE

2-Sep-20

NAEC90003375098-3-P1

N37536387A

162317280

Oslo Florence Study Desk & Hutch - Acacia Walnut

184

System Error

Will Process Tomorrow

2-Sep-20

NAEC90035782114-5-P1

N26849485A

160885159

Moonlight Coffee Table- Oak & Beige

375

29041101401320200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90046473086-6-P1

N26849593A

161563166

EC-Patara Tall 4Door Multi Purpose Cabinet/Shoe Rack-White&Cement-24pairs

239

29041101401420200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90059100259-6-P1

N26849176A

161421692

P-Fiona 6 Drawers Master Dresser-White

484

29041101401520200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90059618766-1-P1

N37375868A

162338272

P-Cooper Sofa Table/Desk-Sonoma+White

259

29041101401820200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90076211570-1-P1

N26849365A

161224092

P-Amy Storage Chest of 7 Drawers-Beige

215

29041101400820200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90086572926-1-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Oslo Florence Study Desk & Hutch - Sonoma Oak

184

29041101401720200902

CCC Team to schedule

2-Sep-20

NAEC90099183745-1-P1

N26849593A

161563166

EC-Patara Tall 4Door Multi Purpose Cabinet/Shoe Rack-White&Cement-24pairs

239

29041101401620200902

CCC Team to schedule

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 7:00 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Aarti/ Shadab,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 01-09-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 12:31 PM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon file FYR dated 31-08-2020.

Regards,

Manas

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 10:06 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 31-08-2020. Due to system error Noon order is pending. By 11.30am I will  send .

Regards,

Manas

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 9:17 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amazon Orders
Importance: High

Hi @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]> / @Homebox Scc<mailto:[email-masked]>

Noon orders not in the attachment and share the old 30th Aug Amazon orders as well.

Thanks,

Shadab Khan

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 11:33 PM
To: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 31-08-2020

Regards,

Manas

From: Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 10:39 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amazon Orders

HI Team,

29038101320520200831 - Rescheduled for the 7th Sep 1st slot

Regards,

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/[email-masked]/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADAxZGNmY2NlLWQ0N2QtNDYwMS04YzI2LTkwNGJjNTYxYmZlNwBGAAAAAAB3gS598NCVSI+zev+KrP+lBwBsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5urAAAAAAEPAABsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5u]

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 9:02 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 30-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Amazon

Date

Order ID

Price

qty

POS Invoice

8/30/2020

405-7841198-5013948

249

1

29038101320520200831

Regards,

Manas

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 9:28 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 29-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Amazon

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

29-Aug-20

402-3569647-9085159

1

29038101317520200829

Noon

Date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

29-Aug-20

NAEC80005587800-3-P1

N37827977A

162458249

P-Kulltorp New 2 Door Wardrobe W/Mirror-Acacia Walnut

275

29041101389920200829

29-Aug-20

NAEC80006948724-7-P1

N20111615A

157659547

Celina Bar Stool- Black

185

29041101388720200829

29-Aug-20

NAEC80029734483-1-P1

N26848865A

161085358

P-Patara 120x200 Bed-White&Cement

519

29041101389820200829

29-Aug-20

NAEC80060958186-3-P1

N26849593A

161563166

EC-Patara Tall 4Door Multi Purpose Cabinet/Shoe Rack-White&Cement-24pairs

239

29041101390620200829

29-Aug-20

NAEC80073732427-1-P1

N30104182A

161214858

P-Joyfull Sofa Bed-Grey

595

29041101388820200829

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 12:07 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 27-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

27-Aug-20

NAEC80001663175-1-P1

N30985177A

161895864

3-Doors And 3-Drawers Joy Wardrobe With Lock Beige

595

29041101387420200827

27-Aug-20

NAEC80077678575-5-P1

N26849489A

161286878

Moonlight Nightstand With 2-Drawers Multicolor 44 x 47 x 42centimeter

170

29041101386820200827

27-Aug-20

NAEC80089150188-1-P1

N30985026A

161188698

3-Seater Fiona Sofa Grey

849

29041101385720200827

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 10:12 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 26-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Amazon

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

26-Jul-20

402-3458508-5211532

1

29038101315220200826

Noon

Date

Order ID

SKU

SKU

Title

Price

Invoice

26-Aug-20

NAEC80026992879-2-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Florence Study Desk With Hutch Brown

179

29041101384620200826

26-Aug-20

NAEC80034980525-1-P1

N37536387A

162317280

Oslo Florence Study Desk Brown

179

29041101384420200826

26-Aug-20

NAEC80050986379-13-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Florence Study Desk With Hutch Brown

179

29041101384520200826

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:55 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 25-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Purchase Item No.

SKU

Partner SKU

Title

Price

Order Date

Fulfillment Promise

Qty

Invoice

NAEC80017129253-1-P1

N35118545A

162154847

"P-Curvy New Study Desk-Caramel Oak"

329

25-Aug-20

30-Aug-20

1

29041101383220200825

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 9:23 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 24-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Amazon

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

24-Aug-20

408-4140718-4913119

1

29038101312320200824

Noon

Order Date

Month

Noon Orders

ITEM_NOON

ITEM_HOMEBOX

ITEM_DESC

NOON EDD

INV_VALUE

INVOICE_NO

8/24/2020

August

NAEC80067186025-1-P1

N30104079A

161685380

Curvy Coffee Table Brown

08/29/20

259

29041101379720200824

8/24/2020

August

NAEC80067186025-5-P1

N30104456A

158259629

Costa 3-Seater Sofa Grey

08/29/20

999

29041101379720200824

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T  :  +971 6  5308282

 M :  +971 5  45173738

 E  : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 7:02 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 22-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order Date

Month

Noon Orders

ITEM_NOON

ITEM_HOMEBOX

ITEM_DESC

NOON EDD

INV_VALUE

Invoice

8/21/2020

August

NAEC80001196985-1-P1

N26849321A

155194225

20-Pair Emotion Shoe Cabinet Brown 120 x 123 x 45centimeter

08/26/20

333

29041101378220200822

8/21/2020

August

NAEC80037415862-3-P1

N26849758A

159127132

Corner Rack Black 38 x 175 x 38centimeter

08/26/20

185

29041101378320200822

8/21/2020

August

NAEC80062865866-1-P1

N30104182A

161214858

Joy Full Armless 3-Seater Sofa Bed Grey

08/26/20

595

29041101378420200822

8/21/2020

August

NAEC80065935377-1-P1

N30500709A

160033879

Digital Safe With Fingerprint Reader And Shelf Grey 31x31x31centimeter

08/26/20

495

29041101378520200822

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 8:44 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 17-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 7:19 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 16-08-2020

@Murtaza Kutiyanawala<mailto:[email-masked]> Kindly schedule below mentioned invoices and confirm.

Order Date

Month

Noon Orders

ITEM_NOON

ITEM_HOMEBOX

ITEM_DESC

NOON EDD

INV_VALUE

INVOICE_NO

8/16/2020

August

NAEC80020250631-1-P1

N30104345A

159582340

Curvy Easy Chair Brown

08/21/20

259

29041101369720200816

8/16/2020

August

NAEC80053451489-2-P1

N26849365A

161224092

Amy 7-Drawer Chest of-Drawers Multicolour 63 x 73 x 63centimeter

08/21/20

215

29041101370920200816

8/16/2020

August

NAEC80089447453-2-P1

N26849261A

157812667

Amy Rolling Chest Of 4-Drawers Beige 45 x 96 x 30centimeter

08/21/20

155

290411013687620200816

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 11:38 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Noon & Amazon file FYR dated 13-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:25 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 11-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 7:56 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 10-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 1:35 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 09-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 9:47 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

As I informed you before, if auto scheduling is not happening then we don't have access to do the manual scheduling, please ask customer service team to schedule manually.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2020 8:24 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please schedule on gdms and confirm

408-5852524-0845153

29038101291920200805

Need to schedule manually

403-0059491-1672362

29038101291520200805

Need to schedule manually

405-4678113-6546728

29038101291820200805

Need to schedule manually

403-8741952-1102740

29038101294220200809

Need to schedule manually

405-1921857-1613156

29038101296520200809

Need to schedule manually

407-0612700-5213121

29038101295620200809

Need to schedule manually

406-0561156-7686709

29038101296020200809

Need to schedule manually

404-7615953-0206749

29038101293820200809

Need to schedule manually

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 7:14 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached Amazon file FYR dated 09-08-2020

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 3:46 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 05-08-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 9:07 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 04-08-2020.

Kindly note below mentioned order out of stocks in warehouse, As per Shadab Confirmation we have billed same stocks with different color.

Date

Order #

Qty

Invoice #

Delivery Date

Delivery Time

Invoice Date

Actual Item code

billed Item Code

Remaks

4-Aug-20

403-4593105-8193902

1

29038101290420200803

10-Aug-20

Slot2(14:00-18:00)

3-Aug-20

162458250

162458248

As per shadab customer confirmed ok to delivered same item in different colour

4-Aug-20

171-1227131-1746722

1

29038101290520200803

10-Aug-20

Slot2(14:00-18:00)

3-Aug-20

162458250

162458249

As per shadab customer confirmed ok to delivered same item in different colour

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 11:35 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 03-08-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2020 6:51 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 02-08-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:37 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 30-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:48 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

As discussed manually you have to schedule from GDMS as we don't have access to manually create schedules for other location invoices.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 3:33 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please guide how will I do schedule from my end ?

29-Jul-20

NAEC70071354762-4-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Florence Study Desk With Hutch Brown

08/08/20

179

29041101344520200729

Invoice Not scheduled in GDMS

Kinldy schedule it from your end

29-Jul-20

NAEC70071354762-5-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Florence Study Desk With Hutch Brown

08/08/20

179

29041101344520200729

Invoice Not scheduled in GDMS

Kinldy schedule it from your end

29-Jul-20

NAEC70071354762-6-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Florence Study Desk With Hutch Brown

08/08/20

179

29041101344520200729

Invoice Not scheduled in GDMS

Kinldy schedule it from your end

Thank you

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:14 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 29-07-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7:41 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 28-07-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 8:38 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 27-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:26 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Shadab/ Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 26-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 5:54 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Shadab/ Aarti,

Please refer attached file FYR dated 24-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:32 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 23-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 3:16 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 22-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:30 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Yunis Fakrudeen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Dear Yunis,

As we discussed yesterday WRT trail mail, Please find below invoice Alain Location Al-Qua area still not able to schedule in  system. Kindly do check from your end and the needful on priority.

NAEC70062715321-2-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Oslo Florence Study Desk with Hutch

07/31/20

179

29041101330320200721

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10:02 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please confirm if we are able to schedule this in GDMS else we need to cancel this invoice and generate CN.

NAEC70062715321-2-P1

N30104495A

156511712

Oslo Florence Study Desk with Hutch

07/31/20

179

29041101330320200721

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

Invoice not scheduled - as its shows in GDMs restricted area

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:06 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 21-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 5:54 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 20-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 2:55 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 19-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 6:40 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 16-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 11:33 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 15-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:15 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 14-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 9:20 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 13-07-2020.

[A close up of a sign  Description automatically generated]

Regards,

Zahoor Zukka

Inventory Controller

 T   :  +971 6  5308282

 M  :  +971 5  45173738

 E   : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

 Sharjah City Center, Al wahda Road

UAE.

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 1:22 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 12-07-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 10:13 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

FYR.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:35 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

+pfa

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:32 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Kindly share the amazon orders.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:27 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Amazon?

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:14 PM
To: Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 09-07-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 4:02 PM
To: Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 08-07-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:37 AM
To: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 07-07-2020.

Kindly confirm amazon order on panel, amazon panel link is not opening in store we have raised SR to IT- INC0790326 as well please share the new orders.

Date

Order-id

Qty

POS Invoice No

Delivery Date
(Scheduled by Store)

Remarks

Billed date

7-Jul-20

402-2712174-7080334

1

29038101261720200707

11-Jul-20

Slot2(14:00-18:00)

7-Jul-20

7-Jul-20

405-2733740-2720333

1

29038101261520200707

11-Jul-20

Slot2(14:00-18:00)

7-Jul-20

7-Jul-20

403-4580325-7420341

1

29038101261620200707

12-Jul-20

Slot1(10:00-14:00)

7-Jul-20

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Shadab Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 7:02 PM
To: Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Dear @Punithraj Udyawar<mailto:[email-masked]>

We have tried again still we are unable to process the order.

Checked with DEO team product is ranged in the Store.

Thanks ,

Shadab Khan

From: Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 2:55 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Try after 1 hour.

Regards,

Punithraj

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: July 6, 2020 2:25 PM
To: Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Mr. Punithraj,

Still we are facing same issue, fine attached image FYR.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 1:01 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Below said item ranged in Amazon location and also, we have requested DEO team to range all items to Amazon and noon location.

Regards,

Punithraj

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: July 4, 2020 11:53 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi  @Punithraj Udyawar<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please find the below SKU , store is unable to bill this SKU, please let us know if this is an IT issue.

162375632

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 10:02 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please confirm on below amazon order, item code is showing not valid in POS.

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/[email-masked]/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADAxZGNmY2NlLWQ0N2QtNDYwMS04YzI2LTkwNGJjNTYxYmZlNwBGAAAAAAB3gS598NCVSI+zev+KrP+lBwBsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5urAAAAAAEPAABsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5u]

Regards,

Zahoor

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2020 12:27 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 02-07-2020.

Regards,

 Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:53 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 01-07-2020.

Regards,

 Zahoor

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 5:59 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

I could not get you what you are looking for, the file which I have shared have  all the details till 29-06-2020.

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/[email-masked]/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADAxZGNmY2NlLWQ0N2QtNDYwMS04YzI2LTkwNGJjNTYxYmZlNwBGAAAAAAB3gS598NCVSI+zev+KrP+lBwBsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5urAAAAAAEPAABsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5u]

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/[email-masked]/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADAxZGNmY2NlLWQ0N2QtNDYwMS04YzI2LTkwNGJjNTYxYmZlNwBGAAAAAAB3gS598NCVSI+zev+KrP+lBwBsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5urAAAAAAEPAABsJQK9hcO7S6t5Hvl4d5u]

Regards,

Zahoor

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 5:54 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Please share the correct file this has invoices till 25 June .

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 5:25 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Kindly check the trail mails, We are sharing the same on daily basis. Kindly find attached updated amazon tracker FYR.

Regards,

Zahoor

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 4:53 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Please share back amazon billed invoices  @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:35 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 29-06-2020.

Regards,

 Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 12:27 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer below invoice details FYR.

Date

Purchase Item No.

SKU

Partner SKU

ITEM_DESC

NOON EDD

PROMOTION PRICE NOON

Invoice #

DELIVERY DATE

Slot time

Billed Date

28-Jun

NAEC60013459461-1-P1

N30104496A

156230293

"Oslo Florence Study Desk & Hutch - White"

7-Jul-20

179

29041101298520200629

6-Jul-20

1

29-Jun

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 5:58 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

+ NAEC60013459461-1-P1

28-Jun-20

NAEC60013459461-1-P1

N30104496A

156230293

"Oslo Florence Study Desk & Hutch - White"

7-Jul-20

179

No Delivery Notes

No Delivery Notes

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 5:51 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 28-06-2020.

Regards,

 Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 9:17 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 27-06-2020.

Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:52 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 25-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 5:36 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 24-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:35 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 23-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 6:09 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 20-06-2020.

Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:27 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 18-06-2020.

Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:03 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 17-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:02 PM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 17-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 8:55 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 16-06-2020.

Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:13 AM
To: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 15-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:15 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 14-06-2020.

Regards,

Joyson

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:02 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Please share Invoices for 13 June 2020

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 1:18 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

FYR...

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 7:51 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 12-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:52 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi @Homebox Scc<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please clear earlier delivery order invoices : Please update status on those

Added in the tracker : Please clear this today

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uW1he6vQAFXmDOZkt1HRlEg9Njl9yJvLGxlAKreGKYY/edit#gid=0<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1uW1he6vQAFXmDOZkt1HRlEg9Njl9yJvLGxlAKreGKYY%2Fedit%23gid%3D0&data=04%7C01%7Cmurtaza.kutiyanawala%40landmarkgroup.com%7C40b27be691304967e4df08d8ce9e2a1a%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637486526031382312%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=0LfH9GzeSQzACEOINvw725EeFfoxtykaZ1Qp5HtuCiA%3D&reserved=0>

29038101235020200607

29030201642820200521

29041101230620200531

29030201629320200519

29041101201420200523

29041101201520200523

29041101201720200523

29041101198420200522

29041101199020200522

29041101204820200525

29030201642820200521

29041101263120200610

29041101263120200610

29041101209920200526

29041101215420200528

29041101224120200530

29041101230020200531

29041101235020200603

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 7:30 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 11-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:18 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

FYR..

29041101238920200603

Delivery Order

29041101202420200523

Already Cancelled

29041101236220200603

29041101110601NY18

29038101235020200607

Delivery Order

29041101224020200530

29041101110601NZ18

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 11:58 AM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccacc<mailto:[email-masked]>

This is not included in your cancelled order please confirm : CN

29041101238920200603

29041101238920200603

29041101202420200523

29041101236220200603

29038101235020200607

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 7:18 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 10-06-2020.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:35 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Neeraj,

 Please block below mentioned credit note which was done due to wrong billing happened in NOON POS.  Kindly confirm once blocking done.

Original Invoice #

Credit Note #

29041101262620200610

29041101100601NS18

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:27 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please refer below details FYR.

Scheduled date

Slot

6/6/2020

NAEC60010066631-1-P1

29041101249420200606

N30104467A

157606755

1125

6/11/2020

2

6/6/2020

NAEC60031537431-13-P1

29041101249520200606

N26849638A

161515863

625

6/11/2020

2

6/6/2020

NAEC60018401836-1-P1

29041101249620200606

N30104375A

159326735

239

Cancelled invoice due to WR region

0

6/6/2020

NAEC60018401836-2-P1

29041101249620200606

N30104375A

159326735

239

Cancelled invoice due to WR region

0

31/05/2020

NAEC50054278364-1-P1

29030201648920200531

N30104333A

159831255

229

Closed invoice

Delivery done

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:18 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi

Please update GDMS scheduling

This is for 9 , 10 , 14  June 2020

06/06/2020

NAEC60010066631-1-P1

29041101249420200606

N30104467A

157606755

1125

9 June 2020

#N/A

06/06/2020

NAEC60031537431-13-P1

29041101249520200606

N26849638A

161515863

625

9 June 2020

#N/A

06/06/2020

NAEC60018401836-1-P1

29041101249620200606

N30104375A

159326735

239

10 June 2020

#N/A

06/06/2020

NAEC60018401836-2-P1

29041101249620200606

N30104375A

159326735

239

14 June 2020

#N/A

31/05/2020

NAEC50054278364-1-P1

29030201648920200531

N30104333A

159831255

229

7 June 2020

#N/A

From: Aarti Tyagi
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:15 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Zuhoor

Please share GDMS report , as I still cant find these :  All schedule for 11 June 2020

07/06/2020

NAEC60003738427-12-P1

29041101255320200608

161774927

161774927

349

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60006225269-2-P1

29041101254120200608

161764157

161764157

225

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60008325001-1-P1

29041101255220200608

159326735

159326735

239

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60009270319-3-P1

29041101255020200608

156511712

156511712

245

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60009782159-12-P1

29041101255120200608

161331263

161331263

239

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60009982323-1-P1

29041101254220200608

161327137

161327137

359

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60010535549-3-P1

29041101254920200608

161774927

161774927

349

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60011831508-3-P1

29041101255420200608

159516214

159516214

477

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60013486578-4-P1

29041101255520200608

161211901

161211901

495

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60019051860-1-P1

29041101255620200608

156511712

156511712

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60020215074-1-P1

29041101254720200608

156230293

156230293

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60023989588-1-P1

29041101254820200608

160688464

160688464

149

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60023989588-5-P1

29041101254820200608

156230293

156230293

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60026056959-1-P1

29041101255720200608

157812667

157812667

155

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60032267840-1-P1

29041101255820200608

158728586

158728586

599

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60036560096-1-P1

29041101255920200608

157659544

157659544

199

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60036560096-2-P1

29041101255920200608

157659544

157659544

199

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60036560096-3-P1

29041101255920200608

157659544

157659544

199

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60036560096-4-P1

29041101255920200608

157659544

157659544

199

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60036560096-5-P1

29041101255920200608

157659544

157659544

199

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60037585561-2-P1

29041101256020200608

161774920

161774920

1249

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60038530799-1-P1

29041101254020200608

161292649

161292649

395

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60043436546-5-P1

29041101254520200608

158716892

158716892

329

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60045160057-1-P1

29041101254620200608

161327145

161327145

149

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60045160057-2-P1

29041101254620200608

161327145

161327145

149

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60045771989-4-P1

29041101256120200608

161764157

161764157

225

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60051088414-13-P1

29041101254420200608

158903316

158903316

865

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60052614842-1-P1

29041101256220200608

161764152

161764152

395

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60052614842-2-P1

29041101256220200608

161764152

161764152

395

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60057671815-1-P1

29041101256320200608

156511712

156511712

245

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60062406615-3-P1

29041101256320200608

161774925

161774925

139

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60065094352-1-P1

29041101256420200608

160872728

160872728

399

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60079677908-3-P1

29041101256620200608

161836662

161836662

149

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60081187688-1-P1

29041101256520200608

161728272

161728272

149

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60082442752-1-P1

29041101256720200608

159582340

159582340

349

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60082931300-3-P1

29041101256820200608

161724781

161724781

299

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60083327308-1-P1

29041101256920200608

158625931

158625931

179

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60086903665-4-P1

29041101254320200608

156230293

156230293

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60086903665-5-P1

29041101254320200608

156230293

156230293

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60088148999-1-P1

29041101257020200608

161149624

161149624

699

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60090948116-2-P1

29041101257120200608

158529027

158529027

375

10 June 2020

#N/A

07/06/2020

NAEC60091885106-1-P1

29041101257220200608

161188698

161188698

849

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60039025987-1-P1

29041101258520200608

159127133

159127133

185

12 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60025027044-1-P1

29041101258720200608

161214858

161214858

595

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60068089077-2-P1

Insufficient inventory

159831255

159831255

229

0-Jan-00

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60068089077-3-P1

Insufficient inventory

159831255

159831255

229

0-Jan-00

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60068089077-4-P1

Insufficient inventory

159831255

159831255

229

0-Jan-00

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60045477318-1-P1

Insufficient inventory

159831255

159831255

229

0-Jan-00

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60018475538-6-P1

29041101258620200608

155637740

155637740

395

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60032353442-1-P1

29041101258220200608

156511712

156511712

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60021591552-1-P1

29041101258320200608

161836664

161836664

245

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60008911604-1-P1

29041101257520200608

161764157

161764157

225

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60053243020-1-P1

29041101257620200608

159516214

159516214

477

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60009536554-1-P1

29041101257420200608

161895868

161895868

395

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60026922824-8-P1

29041101257920200608

161105769

161105769

477

11 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60085728687-2-P1

29041101258420200608

161836664

161836664

245

12 June 2020

#N/A

08/06/2020

NAEC60085723889-1-P1

29041101257720200608

161836662

161836662

149

11 June 2020

#N/A

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 11:56 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarti,

FYR all invoices are scheduled in GDMS.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 7:50 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Noon/ Amazon Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 08-06-2020

KINDLY NOTE THAT NOON INVOICES BILLED TODAY ARE NOT REFLECTING IN GDMS- ISSUE RAISED TO IT (INC 0764675) KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME. ONCE REFLECTED IN POS INVOICE SEARCH WILL SCHEDULE THE SAME MANUALLY.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 11:11 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please be informed all invoices billed on 06-06-2020 scheduled in GDMS except below invoices. Kindly do the needful as per the remarks.

Date

Purchase Item No.

Partner SKU

SKU

PROMOTION PRICE NOON

INVOICE

DELIVERY DATE

GDMS 4 June

6-Jun

NAEC60010066631-1-P1

N30104467A

157606755

1125

29041101249420200606

Only thursady delivery - restricted area no slots available in this month - kinldy talk to yunis and schedule the same

6-Jun

NAEC60031537431-13-P1

N26849638A

161515863

625

29041101249520200606

Only thursady delivery - restricted area no slots available in this month - kinldy talk to yunis and schedule the same

6-Jun

NAEC60018401836-1-P1

N30104375A

159326735

239

29041101249620200606

Western region invoice - kindly approve us to cancel

6-Jun

NAEC60018401836-2-P1

N30104375A

159326735

239

29041101249620200606

Western region invoice - kindly approve us to cancel

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 7:56 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarti,

Please be informed yesterday billed 17 invoices were scheduled in system rest still not reflecting in GDMS.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 7:35 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 06-06-2020

KINDLY NOTE THAT NOON INVOICES BILLED TODAY ARE NOT REFLECTING IN GDMS- ISSUE RAISED TO IT (INC0763117) KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME. ONCE REFLECTED IN POS INVOICE SEARCH WILL SCHEDULE THE SAME MANUALLY.

Below mentioned orders we didn't received price, Kindly check and provide the details.

SKU

Purchase Item #

Item Code

Qty

N30104495A

NAEC60032353442-1-P1

156511712

1

N30985172A

NAEC60009536554-1-P1

161895868

1

N30104346A

NAEC60053243020-1-P1

159516214

1

N30104041A

NAEC60008911604-1-P1

161764157

1

N30985183A

NAEC60021591552-1-P1

161836664

1

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2020 3:12 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarti,

As discussed we have scheduled all the pending invoices, find attached files FYR.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 7:27 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 05-06-2020

KINDLY NOTE THAT NOON INVOICES BILLED TODAY ARE NOT REFLECTING IN GDMS- ISSUE RAISED TO IT (INC0762509) KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME. ONCE REFLECTED IN POS INVOICE SEARCH WILL SCHEDULE THE SAME MANUALLY.

Note : Still not reflecting  3rd and 4th may billed invoices as well.

Regards,

Jayson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:50 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 04-06-2020

Thanks

Jayson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 9:46 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 04-06-2020

KINDLY NOTE NOON INVOICES DATED 04-06-2020 WHICH IS BILLED TODAY ARE NOT REFLECTING IN GDMS- ISSUE RAISED TO IT (INC0762101) KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME. ONCE REFLECTED IN POS INVOICE SEARCH WILL SCHEDULE THE SAME MANUALLY.

Regards,

Jayson

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:27 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 03-06-2020

KINDLY NOTE NOON INVOICES DATED 01-06-2020 WHICH IS BILLED TODAY ARE NOT REFLECTING IN GDMS- ISSUE RAISED TO IT (INC0761184) KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR THE SAME. ONCE REFLECTED IN POS INVOICE SEARCH WILL SCHEDULE THE SAME MANUALLY.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 6:58 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi @Bhuvan Sharma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Are you able to schedule these orders in GDMS now ?  Please confirm.

@Punithraj Udyawar<mailto:[email-masked]> Please help here not shared todays orders to Punch do we need to rebill these invoices ?

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 1:24 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Dear Aarthi,

Please find the attach files for dated 31-05-2020 Noon invoices not yet schedule in GDMS.

Thanks

Dipak

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:59 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 30-05-2020

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:17 AM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Arthi,

Please refer below remarks FYR,

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

Already cancelled

Showing Normal return

Cannot process credit note due to return do was not created and closed

Mark cancel

There is no mark cancel in it

Invoice in delivery order

Cannot process credit note due to return do was not created and closed,and we cannot cancel until invoice in posted status

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

Kindly get confirmed from Liwa store

 If we do cancel in above scenario the stock will show in particular location and physically stocks will be in WH. Kindly connect with Mr. Punithraj for further clarification.

Kindly note that if we mentioned one above comment you can re update in credit note file to generate credit note- will check until invoice status got posted or return DO closed.

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:03 PM
To: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi @Homebox Sccma<mailto:[email-masked]>

No credit Notes are available how we can resolve this ?

Please clear below Remarks :

  *   NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED
  *   Showing Normal return
  *   Mark cancel
  *   Invoice in delivery order
  *   NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND
  *

To resolve these cancellations and refunds

29041101184520200318

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29041101184020200318

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29041101184920200318

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29041101184320200318

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29041101186120200318

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29038101127420191229

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101151520200120

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101145020200113

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101147220200114

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101144920200113

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101131520200102

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101139420200108

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101134920200105

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101112420191211

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101136920200106

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29038101139520200108

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29004107974520200404

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29004105847720200331

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29004107088620200430

NO QUANTITIES LEFT TO BE RETURNED

29004107099320200501

Showing Normal return

29004107099620200501

Showing Normal return

2004107160820200511

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

2900410717620200513

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

2900410716152020511

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29005107191520200515

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29004107157720200501

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29005107193020200515

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND

29004105011220200507

Mark cancel

29004105012020200507

Mark cancel

29004105999820200505

cancelled invoice

29004107153420200510

Invoice in delivery order ( CANCELLED ORDER by customer )

29004107153520200510

Invoice in delivery order ( CANCELLED ORDER by customer )

29004107153620200510

Invoice in delivery order  ( CANCELLED ORDER by customer )

29004107153720200510

Invoice in delivery order ( CANCELLED ORDER by customer )

Regards,

Arti Tyagi

+971 52 931 4893

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 6:30 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 28-05-2020

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:16 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 26-05-2020

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 6:08 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi; Bhuvan Sharma; Homebox Sccacc
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal; Homebox Scc; Manmohan Chittlangia; HBEcomm; Suresh Chandwani; Nalineedhar Kasibhatla <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Punithraj Udyawar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

 Please refer attached files FYR dated 23-05-2020

 Regards,

Zahoor

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 5:36 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 22-05-2020

Regards,

Zahoor

________________________________

From: Homebox Sccma
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 2:32 PM
To: Aarti Tyagi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Bhuvan Sharma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Sccacc
Cc: Neeraj Bhanwariwal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Homebox Scc; Manmohan Chittlangia <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HBEcomm; Suresh Chandwani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: AMZ/ NOON Orders

Hi Aarthi,

Please refer attached files FYR dated 20-05-2020

Regards,

Zahoor

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com