Subject: Invitation to share a Google Play Console account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 09:31:15 -0800

<https://play.google.com/store>
Hello,

[email-masked] has invited you to share a Google Play
Console account 'Landmark Retail Limited - GCC' using your own email
address and password.

Your use of Google Play must abide by the applicable terms, including the  
Developer
Distribution Agreement
<https://play.google.com/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html>.

To accept this invitation, visit the link below. You'll then create a
Google Account or choose an existing one to sign in to Google Play Console
in the future. A Google Account is made up of a single email address and
password, and gives you a simple and secure way to access your other Google
services.

Once you complete the process, [email-masked] will be
able to confirm your acceptance and grant you access to the Google Play
Console account. This invitation expires on February 25, 2021.

To accept your invitation, visit
https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/?it=AGkSnOync7636AJDdvHBV22SJNWlzcCXHocMePxLzWIAtmpjpIi7xsS8QFtU0j3oYYkGjYeWdqSrzHOJ8FUCGuzfal8HRHE-rw#TeamMemberSignUpPlace

If you're unable to click on any of the links above, copy and paste the URL
into a new browser window instead.

For more information, please visit our frequently asked questions
<https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/>.

Note: Even if you already have access to this Google Play Console account,
it's a good idea to create your own username and password.
Sincerely,
The Google Play Team