Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 06:30:09 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If
you don't recognize this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioVgui6lm9BX7KE86MlPqZoITllwKFEMnYYEVMHs0Fy3K9yvYm_sOQSRSOty7Y9ShGmsDDv-wXh&rfn=4&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
Recovery phone was changed for your linked Google Account

[email-masked]
The recovery phone for your account was changed. If you didn't change it,
you should check what happened.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1623911409999?rfn%3D4%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D1811156605462151579%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA