Subject: Your reviews are really popular on Google Maps!
From: Google Maps <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 00:57:22 -0700
List-Id: <96db5942fbf2d0c471f822472093ad3974514c05.google.com>

Hi Saurav, Your reviews have been seen over 1,000 times! Reviews like these  
are a great addition to Google Maps and help others discover the things  
worth doing and places worth seeing.

1,000

Hi Saurav,

Your reviews have been seen over 1,000 times!

Reviews like these are a great addition to Google Maps and help others  
discover the things worth doing and places worth seeing.

Live Salesman 26/02/21

★★★★★ Good place to work at.. great place to meet people from different  
countries. The...

Your popular review

See your reviews

Latest stats

Your reviews

Reviews

1

Likes

1

Views

1,010

Keep helping others make the best decisions
Share your discoveries with the world, support your local community and get  
recognised with exclusive badges and rewards.

Become a Local Guide

Get suggestions for places to review

Turn on Location History to create a private map of where you go with your  
signed-in devices. Learn more

Turn on Location History

You received this email because you contributed user content to Google. If  
you don't want these updates anymore, you can unsubscribe here.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA