Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:20:40 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If
you don't recognize this account, disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kipVYprH4f_BWN8PdhseyemJ480HdvOfeZgKyaaasKKJpv2yoc69w5FiFGWf-vEevx6f4C7aga0b&rfn=31&anexp=nret-fa>
it.
New device signed in to

[email-masked]
Your Google Account was just signed in to from a new Windows device. You're
getting this email to make sure it was you.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1623759640044?rfn%3D31%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D4990760726083120061%26et%3D1%26anexp%3Dnret-fa>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA