Subject: Your review is really popular on Google Maps!
From: Google Maps <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:43:48 -0700
List-Id: <96db5942fbf2d0c471f822472093ad3974514c05.google.com>

Hi Saurav, People like your review Your review helped people over 500  
times! Thank you for sharing it with others on Google Maps.

Live Salesman

26 February 2021

★★★★★ Good place to work at.. great place to meet people from different  
countries. The managemen...

562 people saw your review!

Hi Saurav,

People like your review

Your review helped people over 500 times! Thank you for sharing it with  
others on Google Maps.

See your reviews

Latest stats

Your reviews

Reviews

1

Likes

1

Views

562

Keep helping others make the best decisions
Share your discoveries with the world, support your local community and get  
recognised with exclusive badges and rewards.

Become a Local Guide

Get suggestions for places to review

Turn on Location History to create a private map of where you go with your  
signed-in devices. Learn more

Turn on Location History

You received this email because you contributed user content to Google. If  
you don't want these updates anymore, you can unsubscribe here.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA