Subject: VolksWagen Escala... - Customer contacted
From: "nouf alkhraosha (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 06:11:36 -0800

nouf alkhraosha added a comment to the following document
VolksWagen Escalations  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R-eQO7KQeH9tOKqmK62DEyafqsR1_Ruqq3BtPFgXDU0/edit?disco=AAAAH8iDVS0&ts=603e4798&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

nouf alkhraosha
| Customer is looking for the service history of the car. Car location UAE  
Abudhabi

Customer asking about the service history

VIN:wvwfl2au0hw374597

License plate number : 75999
Customer contacted

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are subscribed to all comments on  
VolksWagen Escalations.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/114320508932421785221/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtZF_OKO1WabrJb1Q9o7x5KixSLlfE__KIhTbeG-t4wjDr4SritghERTgUEN3k0gVvwvInSn-1INcxTBIZPUQv9RYVQzABennBgX-qhbE1PstqfnTg&title=VolksWagen+Escalations)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.