Subject: FW: [#1691621] - Order : 9612506383 ,,Missing items
From: Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 14:00:26 +0000

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Mentioned product was delivered to Customer by In house team.
162620996
WWD
Divine Buddha with 3 Tealight Holders

Thanks & Regards,
[DFBA450F]

From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 5:39 PM
To: Jasim Vali Mohammed Bebal <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; Radhika Jawle <[email-masked]>; Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]>; Nisha Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Vaibhav Ohri <[email-masked]>; K Nayan <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>; Ramesh Veluchamy <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: [#1691621] - Order : 9612506383 ,,Missing items

External email sender, please take precaution.
Please take a look at ticket #1691621<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flandmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com%2Fhelpdesk%2Ftickets%2F1691621&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7545926b653442718c1f08d8a81145a6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637444139427535928%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2Bcfe46cCo2z7mCMxqKGriIJjvsCfeL3FB%2F9NIiNmDZY%3D&reserved=0> raised by Oscar ().

Dear Team,

​This issue has been going on for a month now. Please process the refund.
BURNING ISSUE
​
​Hi Team,
Kindly action as it has been over a month.
Cust items not been delivered or refunded.

Order 9612506383
Consignments : 88888001000320201113 & Tracking Id : FP111320000001
Consignments : 88888001267620201110 & Tracking ID 15121139612506383

THE BELOW ITEMS WERE NOT RECEIVED BY THE CUSTOMER.

162476236 - - Quentin Polyresin Ganesha Playing Instrument Figurine
162639163 - - Zoha 2-Tip Metal Diya
162476237 - - Quentin Polyresin Ganesha Playing Tabla Decorative Figurine
162620996 - - Divine Buddha with 3 Tealight Holders
162550418 - - Luminarc Flat Sqaure Box with Contrast Lid - 380 ml
161814483 - - Mini Ganesha Fountain with Yellow Light
162626204 - - Minerva Polyresin Ganesha Tealight Holder - 16 cms
162777746 - - Majestic Elephant Beaded Table Runner - 33x90 cms
162605050 - - Feast Stainless Steel Royal Vacuum Flask - 1.9 L
162641005 - - Accord Stainless Steel Casserole - 6 L
162421551 - - Wonderchef Granite Grill Pan - 26 cms
162421543 - - Wonderchef Granite Dosa Tawa - 28 cms
162421539 - - Wonderchef Granite Frying Pan - 26 cms
162837257 - - Novel Cotton Bath Towel - 68x136 cms
162181934 - - Tritan Beautiful Moments Triguard Bottle - 1000 ml
162627202 - - Samarkand Metal Lotus Tealight and Votive Holder - 7 cms
162676956 - - Novel Cotton Hand Towel - 40x70 cms
162676955 - - Novel Cotton Hand Towel - 40x70 cms

Regards
Support Team
On Mon, 21 Dec at 8:56 PM , Home Box <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I don’t want to chat with you.
I want my job done or my money refunded ASAP.
08:25 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
And don’t send me your pre mediated courteous messages.
I want action.
08:26 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
I completely understand Oscar. We're still waiting for a response from our team. The processing of the refund is what is delaying the order.
08:30 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Who the hell is your team that takes over a month to respond
08:31 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Just refund that balance and close the case
08:31 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I don’t need anything from your stupid team
08:31 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
The is dragging on for over a month
08:32 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Your irresponsible and ignorant team is not considerate of any after sales service
08:32 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
I sincerely regret this.
08:33 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I don’t need your kind words
08:33 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I need a solution
08:33 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
We've been following up with the delivery team to process the refund as well.
08:33 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Refund the money if you can’t deliver
08:33 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Please my friend understand that your service is utterly disgusting
08:34 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
You guys just want to sell and swindle
08:35 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I assumed you had some class and had some responsible staff
08:35 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
I do understand the sentiment, Oscar. Please believe me when I say this is not our intention.
08:35 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
But sad to say you are a bunch of jokers
08:35 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Solve the issue
08:36 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
What is holding your higher ups and your so called team to find a solution
08:36 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I can’t understand how dumb they can be
08:36 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Disgusting
08:36 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Any other online
Like noon or Amazon if there is an issue they get a solution ASAP
08:38 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
My mistake to shop here
08:38 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
This is not our standard. It has been an exceptional case. It was never our intention for this issue to drag out this long.
08:38 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Please believe me when I say we're working with the highest priority on this to get this sorted out for you.
08:39 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Trust me I don’t believe a word what you say
08:39 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I feel you area bunch of scams
Otherwise you would have found a solution
08:40 PM, 21st Dec
New
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Thanks for your patience. We are working on it. Please give us a few more minutes.
08:44 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
We're sorry that it has reached this stage.
08:44 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
Minutes
08:45 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Please allow us some time, I'm going to be following up on this case with the senior management to ensure that it is resolved for you.
08:45 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
I don’t blame you I blame your higher ups
08:45 PM, 21st Dec
Oscar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/O.png]
They are irresponsible
08:45 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
I can understand why you would feel that way.
08:46 PM, 21st Dec
Niren
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/N.png]
Please bear with us, we will make sure that you are contacted soon about a resolution for this issue.
08:52 PM, 21st Dec
View conversation in Freshchat<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.freshchat.com%2Fa%2F224106425474082%2Finbox%2Fopen%2F0%2Fconversation%2F418908293276615&data=04%7C01%7Cradhika.jawle%40landmarkgroup.com%7C7545926b653442718c1f08d8a81145a6%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637444139427545884%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=nh5UFcLP7zzfkygZ2Y5wwjSdYjxL3cpjwwcDSVv3KmU%3D&reserved=0>

1691621:1125156
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com