Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Bad shopping experience
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:42:40 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Bad shopping experience Dear Sir/Madam ,.
I had done few shoppings online in February2022 but due to inappropriate
sizes,I had returned 3 items and out of 3 return vouchers I received only 2
through mail.Upon enquiry at the customer service ,I was given the barcode
number of the third voucher and was told that I would be able to use it
either online or in-store as it is mentioned with every voucher code.The
code number was 46586193491509299953 .Yesterday,at centre point when I
wanted to use that voucher,I was told it was only meant to be used
online.Inspite of waiting for a very long time and speaking on the phone
with the customer service which did not prove fruitful,I wasn't able to do
so.
I would like this matter to be looked into and a new voucher to be issued
as soon as possible with extended validity as it has been an error from
your side.
Regards

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4500882